The Glatfelter Suite is named after Israel Glatfelter (1835–1920), the owner of the Mill from 1885 to 1918 and builder of the adjoining building to the east. Glatfelter was responsible for significant improvements to the Mill between 1885 and 1918, particularly converting from millstones to rollers, boosting overall production capacity, and developing his retail and tailoring business on the adjacent sawmill’s foundation (now 48 Water Street).

This suite features a king bed and a private bathroom to provide sleeping arrangements for two people.



Reservation Form

Required fields are followed by *