Carl E. Boeckel (1917–1996) managed the mill as June Bug Feeds from 1950 until 1972, at which time he bought the inventory, leased the building, and ran the mill until 1980. The feed inventory was strictly sold to Kirk and Kathy Ehrhart, who operated under the name K&K Feeds. K&K Feeds went out of business in 1983 and the Mill sold to Cecil and Mary Artrip to be converted to its modern day use as a restaurant, inn, and retail merchant shops. Carl Boeckel was the last person to mill products here.

This suite features a king bed and a private bathroom to provide sleeping arrangements for two people.



Reservation Form

Required fields are followed by *